Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Enjoy unrivalled performance with our latest 2020 range of electriQ Eco Friendly wall-mounted Air Conditioners. You can using your smartphone to control the temperature and schedule your air conditioner from anywhere. This cost-effective, energy-efficient unit will economically cool or heat rooms up to 30 sqm in size. It has the added advantage of being exceptionally quiet so you will forget it is even there. The unit also features a built-in dehumidifier function to remove excess moisture which further helps improve the air you breathe.
Imagine if, before your commute to/from home, you we're able to control the temperature of your home or office using your smartphone, so the moment you arrive you're welcomed to a toasty warm or perfectly chilled room every time. Well, this is now a reality thanks to electriQ's latest air conditioner with built in Wi-Fi. It connects to your home Wi-Fi in the same way your laptop does, so you can use your smartphone to quickly monitor and manage the temperature, fan speed and a host of other features from practically anywhere.
The Wi-Fi functionality can also help you save money on your energy bills too! Let's say, for example, you're held up in a work meeting and are running an hour late home, just pop your smartphone out and set the air conditioner to turn on an hour later. It gives you instant control at your fingertips - after all, your smartphone is always within easy reach!
To suit your needs and budget, electriQ split air conditioners are available in a choice of 2 different models - eIQ-9WMINV and eIQ-12WMINV. The electriQ Wall Split Inverter air conditioners come with an impressive 5 year warranty. eIQ-9WMINV has a superb energy efficiency rating of A++ for cooling and A+ for heating. This air conditioner features the very latest HFC free compressor Inverter technology that will reduce or increase the compressor speed according to fluctuation in temperature dependent on your required heating and cooling levels, thus saving you between 40%-60% on your energy bill when compared with a non-inverter equivalent which has fixed compressor speed.
Extra coloured panels (champagne, black or silver) are available to purchase in below link:
What Stands Out
- 12000 BTU - Ideal for cooling large spaces up to 30 sqm
- A++/A+ Rating Rated efficiency max 14 pence per hour - Stay cool or heat your room without breaking the bank
- Does not require installation by an F-Gas registered engineer or specialist equipment for typical installation – everything you need is supplied
- Eco Friendly: Using latest refrigeration gas with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and lowest possible global warming potential (GWP)
- Control the temperature and schedule your air conditioning from anywhere using your smartphone: Alexa and Google home compatible
- Cools, heats and cleans the air – great for all year round use
- Doubles up as a dehumidifier to remove excess moisture in the air
- Self-cleaning with Titanium Gold technology which also cleans the air, reduces the maintenance cost and extends the lifespan of your air conditioner
- Outputs 12000 Btu/h (variable speed inverter)
- A++/A+ Rating
- Super DC Inverter
- Cooling, Heating & Dehumidifying
- Easy Fit with 4.5 meters (1.5m+3m) pipe and cable kit supplied as standard
(optional 10 meter pipe kit available)
- Maximum Pipe run: 20 meters
- Energy Saving Inverter Technology
- Heat Pump for efficient heating
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- Digital White Led temperature and function display
- Cooling capacity: 3.5 kW
- Heating capacity: 3.55 kW
- SCOP: 4.1 / SEER: 6.1
- 5 years warranty*
- 24 Hour Timer
- Self-diagnostic function
- Sleep Mode
- Turbo Mode for faster cooling or heating
- Swing Up/Down function for improved cooling or heating air flow
- Manually Adjustable Left/Right Louvres for Custom Air Direction
- Auto Restart
- L x W x H: 800 x 290 x 190mm (indoor)
- L x W x H: 720 x 255 x 520mm (outdoor)
- Weight: 10Kg (indoor)
- Weight: 30Kg (outdoor)
Whats in the box?
The eIQ-12WMINV is an easy Install DC Inverter and is comprised of two main units. There is the internal unit which is mounted on the wall of the room you wish to cool supplied with the supplied indoor wall bracket and the 1.5 meters set of coper pipes which connects to the corresponding external unit (called the condenser) which sits on the ground or on a wall bracket (can be purchased separately if required ) on the outside. Also in the box there is an extra 3 metres coil of interconnecting copper pipe, full length electrical cable and a remote control.
How to Install
This advanced air conditioner uses environmentally friendly and efficient HFC free refrigerant. Unlike most split air conditioners on the market, this air conditioner does not contain fluorinated gases which have high Global Warming Potential and are harmful to the environment. Therefore it does not require installation by an F-Gas registered engineer or specialist equipment for typical installation. The person installing the unit must understand the installation manual, be aware of the safety precautions required and be confident they can complete the installation before starting.
Our units are designed to reduce the installation time. The indoor and outdoor units are pre-gased and sealed and they come with a pre-flared pipekit enabling the person to easily install them. The indoor unit should be fitted to the wall using mounting plate supplied in the box. The condenser should be fixed on the ground or wall mounted on the outside of the wall with the optional wall-mounting bracket. The unit is supplied with 4.5 metre copper pipe and electrical cable which reduces the need to purchase additional parts.
How does it work?
The outside unit takes the heat from the room, along with any condensation that may have built up in the system, and dissipates it outside. The eIQ-9WMINVs internal unit sets the room cooling and heating temperature to your exact requirements. You can use the supplied remote control to set your desired temperature and then let the air conditioner automatically regulate the heat throughout the day at a maintained level, without having to change settings yourself. Many of our customers are now installing these super inverter air conditioners for their impressive heating ability as well the cooling.
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 3,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (10sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.