A powerful 8,000 BTU air conditioner ideal for small sized areas such as an up to 18 sqm (cca190 sqft) office or a bedroom. This Retro model packs in enough cooling power to keep medium sized rooms cool all day.
Please Note: Stock of this Air Conditioner often sells out fast due to the low price, we advise that you order as quickly as possible to make sure you don't miss out.
Why this air conditioner is right for you:
- For business enquiries, call 0871 6201056
- One of our quietest units!
- 3 in 1 unit with Cooling, Fan, Dehumidifier function
- Ideal for medium sized rooms up to 18 sqm (cca 190 sqft)
- 24 hour timer for pre-cooling rooms
- Low power consumption
- 12 Month Hassle Free Warranty!
This air conditioner is packed full of features:
- Highly portable slimline air conditioner
- Compact and small to suit average sized rooms up to 18 sqm (cca 190 sqft)
- Easy-set electronic touch controls with remote control
- Cable tidy system at the back
- 1.5M hose supplied
- Wheels and handle for easy movement
- Reusable washable pre-filter
- 12 Month hassle free warranty!
- 1-24 hour timer
- Quiet 2-speed turbo fan
- Noise dB - Noise Level: 49-55 db low/high mode(sound power method) EU label: max 64 dB (sound pressure method)
- 3-mode settings consists of Auto, Cool and Fan
- R410a "Green" refrigerant for improved cooling performance
- Thermostat range from 18C-32°C
- Cooling capacity - 8,000 BTU/hr
- Cooling capacity - 2.19 KW
- Thermostat range - 18-32°C
- Dehumidification - max - 24 L/Day
- Fan speed - 2
- Air flow (at high speed) - 380 m3/hr
- Power supply - 220-240V
- Running power consumption - 890W
- Running current - 3.95 A
- Dimensions: 730 X 360 X 320mm
- Weight (indoor/outdoor) - 22kg
- Hose Diameter: 13cm
- Note: The window kit is only designed to be installed with sliding windows or doors. The window kit is not designed or to be used with casement style windows.
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 7,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (18sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.