Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Control the temperature and schedule your air conditioning from anywhere using your smartphone
- Cools, heats and cleans the air – great for all year round use
- Doubles up as a dehumidifier to remove excess moisture in the air
- A++/A+ Rating Rated efficiency - Stay cool without spending a lot of money
- 18000 BTU - Ideal for cooling large spaces up to 52 SQM
- Self-cleaning with Titanium Gold technology which also cleans the air, reduces the maintenance cost and extends the lifespan of your air conditioner
Imagine if, before your commute to/from home, you we're able to control the temperature of your home or office using your smartphone, so the moment you arrive you're welcomed to a toasty warm or perfectly chilled room every time. Well, this is now a reality thanks to electriQ's latest air conditioner with built in Wi-Fi. It connects to your home Wi-Fi in the same way your laptop does, so you can use your smartphone to quickly monitor and manage the temperature, fan speed and a host of other features from practically anywhere.
The Wi-Fi functionality can also help you save money on your energy bills too! Let's say, for example, you're held up in a work meeting and are running an hour late home, just pop your smartphone out and set the air conditioner to turn on an hour later. It gives you instant control at your fingertips - after all, your smartphone is always within easy reach! There is also the addition of the latest 'Follow Me Technology', which adjusts the temperature of the unit according to where the remote is situated, just press the 'iFEEL' button on the remote and you'll get a comfortable temperature where you want, not where the air con wants! The child lock feature stops your kids playing with the air con settings too.
When it comes to cooling performance, you need look no further. This model boasts double the BTU rating than the average wall split unit we sell, which makes it more than capable of cooling or heating large areas up to 52 sqm. Plus, the model comes fitted with the very latest DC Inverter technology that's designed to cool/heat your room quicker and quieter than non-inverter models. It's also really cheap to run too - saving you up to 60% on your energy bills compared with non-inverter models. The iQool's heating is by heat pump and nearly 4 times cheaper than electrical heating and half the price of energy bills for central heating – saves you money and keeps you even warmer!
Unlike other air conditioners on the market, this model comes with Titanium Gold technology that enhances the process of air filtration, removing dust and pollen out of the air that can lead to breathing difficulties. This breakthrough is applied to create a better performing heat exchanger which is antifungal and antibacterial, stops dirt accumulating and sterilises on contact.
There's even an auto-clean function to stop mould and bacteria from building up and causing unpleasant odours. And, the best thing is, it does all this while it cools or heats so you don't have to worry about a thing ensuring long-term stable performance with minimum maintenance.
- Power Supply: 220-240V~ 50Hz, 1Ph
- Indoor Dimensions (L*W*H) (CM):91×20.6×29.4
- Indoor packaged Dimensions (L*W*H) (CM):97.9×27.7×37.2
- Net/Gross Weight (Kg): 11/14
- Outdoor Dimensions (L*W*H) (CM): 85.3×34.9×60.2
- Outdoor packaged Dimensions (L*W*H) (CM): 89×38.5×62.8
- Outdoor Net/Gross Weight (Kg): 34/37
- Air Flow (M3/h): 800
- Rated capacity Cooling (W): 5130 (1250-5920)
- Rated capacity Heating (W): 5230 (1350-6280)
- Power Input Cooling (W): 1530 (330-2250)
- Power Input heating (W): 1550 (340-2350)
- Current input Cooling (A): 7.2 (1.7-10.8)
- Current input Heating (A): 7.3 (1.7-12.0)
- SEER/SCOP Cooling (W/W): 6.3/A++
- SEER/SCOP Cooling (W/W): 4.0/A+
- Thermostat-off mode (W): 45
- Standby mode (W): 2.5
- Copper Pipe Type length: 5m
- Liquid side / Gas side (mm/inch): 6.35 (1/4) + 9.52 (3/8)
- Max. Refrigerant pipe length: 25m
- Refrigerant type/weight: R32/920g
- A++/A+ Rating (ERP Certified)
- Super DC Inverter with GMCC Compressor
- Cooling, Heating & Dehumidifying
- Easy Fit with 5 meters pipe and cable kit supplied as standard
- Energy Saving Inverter Technology
- Heat Pump for efficient heating
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
- Digital White Led temperature and function display
- 24 Hour Timer
- Self-diagnostic function
- Sleep Mode
- Auto Restart
- Follow me mode (IFEEL)
- Child lock
- Antibacterial ioniser function
- Optional advanced air filters available
The Titanium Gold air conditioners have enhanced performance due to their specially designed heat exchanger fins, covered with a high efficiency, nano gold anti-corrosive coating they are also self-cleaning. This ensures a long-term and stable performance from the heat exchanger with minimum maintenance.
Our units are designed to reduce the installation time. The indoor and outdoor units are pre-gassed and sealed and they come with a pre-flared pipe-kit, enabling the qualified fitter to easily install them. The indoor unit should be fitted to the wall using a mounting plate supplied in the box. The condenser should be fixed on the ground or wall mounted on the outside of the wall, using the optional wall-mounting bracket. The unit comes supplied with a 5 metre copper pipe and electrical cable to help reduce the cost of purchasing additional parts. The unit must be installed by a F-Gas qualified AC engineer. Please ensure the qualified fitter reads the user manual in full before installing.
These units contain a gas which is governed by F-Gas regulations. The gas must be handled by a qualified F-Gas personnel. 2 Year warranty is subject to commissioning by qualified F-Gas engineers. 5 Years extended parts warranty is subject to annual service.
GMCC is one of the largest manufacturers of compressors in the world and they have a strategic partnership with Toshiba, being used as RD facility and manufacturing plant by Toshiba. GMCC compressors are using the latest Toshiba technology and they go through strict testing.