Unico air conditioning units have been designed specifically to eliminate the need of outdoor condensing unit, reducing both installation costs and time. The Unico Smart offer the choice of high or low wall installations.
- Wall mounted with no outdoor unit, only two air vents are visible from outside
- Round the year use cooling in summer and efficient heating in winter to replace central heating and radiator
- Great for conservation areas, high rise buildings or where outdoor install space is difficult to access
- Quiet and efficient, space saving slimmer than a split air con indoor unit
- No need to be installed by an air con engineer, no annual service required, washable filters
- Sleek and compact design – 23 cm thickness
- 9000 BTU (2.6 kW) Cooling Capacity, suitable for rooms up to 30 sqm
- Choice of high or low wall installation, great for domestic, office, conservatories or server rooms
- Modern look complimenting any design
- Dimensions HxWxD: 51.6x90.2x22.9cm
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 3,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (10sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.