Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
What stands out
- Designer infrared tempered glass heater, a sleek, stylish and space-saving alternative to traditional forms of heating
- Low energy infrared heater warms the objects and people within its reach rather than just heating the air for a more evenly distributed and longer-lasting natural warmth
- Control at any time and from anywhere using the WiFi smart app: arrive to warm and cosy home and be more energy efficient!
- IP24 – The water resistant vertical design with a removable towel rail makes it great for any spaces including bathrooms - preheat your bathroom and towwels without wasting energy
- Use the weekly timer or the smart app to set the heat to turn on & off at a time that suits you
- Control with ease via Alexa and Google Home voice control
- Highly reliable - no moving parts, pipes or pumps required, so there's less to go wrong
- Save money on those energy bills with the advanced energy saving design
This designer infrared glass heater is a sleek, stylish and space-saving alternative to traditional form forms of heaters. Cleverly designed, the vertical heater also has a removable towel rail making it great for narrow spaces and bathrooms but its tempered glass design stands out in any room. This glass heater uses harmless infrared rays to heat objects directly, rather than warming the air like most common radiators, creating a long-lasting natural warmth that you feel the moment you switch on the panel. Heat is then released slowly and evenly back into the room over time from the towels, walls and floors, eliminating any hot and cold spots in the process. It is installed vertically and sits very close to the wall, taking up very little room space. There's no moving parts or pipework required, just an electricity supply, making it more reliable and less prone to break.
What's really impressive though it that you can take control of all the heater functions from anywhere, at any time, using your smartphone. Simply connect the heater to your home WiFi, download the app on your smartphone and away you go. This has been implemented for your ease, convenience and to help you be more energy efficient, heat up your room minutes before you arrive home! The advanced energy efficient design, weekly timer and precise digital thermostatic controls have all been put in place provide more efficiency and help you save money on those energy bills. An 850W far infrared heater will provide same comfort heating as a 2.5 Kw convector heater at an average hourly cost of 18p/hr based on 8 hrs daily usage could save as much as 170 GBP over 4 months of winter.
- Wattage: 850W
- IP Rating: IP24
- Material: Tempered glass
- Dimensions: H1220mm x W470mm x D28mm
- Weight: 13.1kg
- Digital controls
- LED Display
- WiFi: Built In