What stands out
- Multi-stage purification system remove all types of harmful allergens from the air
- HEPA filter removes 99.99% of all allergens such as dust, pet dander, mould spores and pollen
- Ioniser and UV-C technology to reduce airborne bacteria and viruses
- Carbon filter reduces household smoke and odours
- Control and schedule the air purifier from anywhere using your smartphone
- The LED indicators display the quality of the air, performance levels and filter life
- Set it to run continuously or use the adjustable 12 hours stopping timer
Control Using Your Smartphone
What’s really impressive though it that you can take control of all the air purifier functions from anywhere, at any time, using your smartphone. Simply connect the air purifier to your home WiFi, download the app on your smartphone and away you go.
The app is really simple to use and offers Alexa and Google Assistant voice control, advanced scheduling and smart home automation within Amazon or Google eco system.
Monitor the Air Quality of Your Home and Office Remotely
You can quickly share access to the app with others on SMS, email and social media sites, and even operate multiple air purifiers at a time which makes it perfect for use in children rooms, offices, schools, gyms, hospitals etc.
If you're looking for effective relief from your allergy symptoms at home, then this sophisticated air purifier is just what you need. It boasts a powerful multi-stage purification system to clean the air in your room, removing different types of particles and pollutants at every stage. There's a pre-filter for trapping large airborne particles such as dust, a charcoal filter for reducing odours, a HEPA filter for capturing 99.99% of all allergens, a photocatalytic filter for removing harmful VOCs, a plasma ioniser to remove mould spores, and a UV-C lamp to sterilise the air - leaving you with nothing but clean, healthy air!
What's really impressive though it that you can enjoy complete control of all the air purifier functions from anywhere, at any time, using your smartphone. Simply connect the air purifier to your home WiFi, download the app on your smartphone and away you go.
The unit offers a simple touch control panel that provides easy access to three fan speeds, a 12 hour timer mode and a range of filter settings. It comes with a built-in sensor that automatically springs into action when the pollution levels rise and allows you to keep check on the air quality of the room at a glance. There's also a number of indicators to inform you when it's time for you to replace the filters, to ensure it's working efficiently.
- Primary filter - removes large particles from the air such as dust, lint & hair
- Antibacterial HEPA filter - removes 99% of airborne particles such as bacteria, pollen & mould spores
- Carbon filter – eliminates odours & absorbs harmful substances such as formaldehydes & benzenes
- Molecular sieve removes smaller particles
- Photocatalytic filter - removes small particles & reduces pollutants
- UVC lamp - removes airborne bacteria and viruses
- Plasma ioniser – further sterilises the air and removes mould spores and allergens from the air
- Easy to use touch controls
- Adjustable fan speed – low, medium, high
- Light indicator sensor to monitor air quality
- Timer – 1 to 12 hours
- App compatibility: IOS and Android
- Filter replacement indicator
- Voltage: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Power Rating: 72W
- Airflow: 560 m3/h
- Dimensions: 370 x 265 x 570mm
- Weight: 8.7Kg
- 1 year warranty