What Stands out
- Ideal for large rooms and commercial spaces up to 90sqm
- Very Powerful air throw makes it great for spot cooling
- With its low power consumption there's no need to worry about the effects it has on your electricity bills
- Choose from three fan speeds and the option to oscillate the airflow around your room
- It's easy to move it from room to room using the built-in handles and castors
- No permanent installation or exhaust vent required - Simply fill the tank with water and switch it on
- Continuos water supply option - great for extended use
- Use the timer function and set it to automatically switch on or off after a set amount of time
This powerful 3-in-1 air cooler is perfect for any time of year. Not only does it keep you cool when it starts to heat up outside, it also functions as an air purifier and humidifier to improve the air quality within your room whenever needed. Storm80E is a really powerful air cooler, humidifier and air cleaner that doesn't require any venting like an air conditioner would do. It doesn't need installing either and is ideal for large spaces up to 90sqm.
As well as being simple to set up, the cooler is really simple to use. The digital control panel gives you quick and easy operation of all the multiple functions including the three fan speeds, humidifier and oscillation mode. There's also a handy timer setting that can be used to automatically switch on or off after a set amount of time up to 8 hours, so you can have it run throughout the night and not have to wake up to switch it off. You can even take control of the cooler using the remote control that comes supplied.
- Air cooler, humidifier and air purifier
- Easy to use digital controls
- High efficiency honeycomb cooling pads
- Remote control included
- 3-speed fan with oscillation mode
- 80 litre water tank and ice box
- 60 Minute timer
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 75.1 x 53.8 x 146.5 cm
- Weight: 36Kg
- Power: 380W
- Air flow (at high speed): 10,000 m³/h
- Power supply (V): 200-240
- Integrated carry handle and durable castor wheels
- Directional louvres
- 12 Month hassle free warranty
The Techie Stuff
The Storm80E is an evaporative air cooler that cools the air by means of evaporation. When water evaporates into the air, the result is a mixture of air and water molecules. This chemical change requires heat which is taken from the water molecules, resulting in a spot cooling effect, the temperature drop. The air is passed through a special honeycomb cooling pad which expands the evaporation surface and improves the cooling effect while doubling as an air filter. The evaporative coolers must be used in rooms or spaces with good ventilation otherwise the room will get saturated with humidity and the effect of cooling will stop.
Evaporative cooling occurs to every one of us, perspiration is the way our body reduces its temperature by evaporation when we are too hot.