Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What Stands out
- Ultra-low energy - just 3p per hour of use!
- Ideal for medium to large rooms up to 45 sqm
- Quiet cooling, great for homes and offices
- Super eco-friendly at only 180 Watts
- Slim and modern design
- Easy to move it from room to room using the built-in handles and castors
- Powerful air throw for a strong cool breeze and spot cooling
- No permanent installation or exhaust vent - simply fill the tank with water/ice and switch on
- Use the timer function and set it to automatically switch on or off after a set amount of time
This powerful 3-in-1 air cooler is perfect for any time of year. Not only does it keep you cool when it starts to heat up outside, but it also functions as an air purifier and humidifier to improve the air quality within your room whenever needed.
The Slim40i is a powerful air cooler, humidifier and air cleaner that doesn't require any venting like an air conditioner would do. It doesn't need installing either and is ideal for rooms up to 45 sqm.
Easy operation and multifunctional: including the three fan speeds, humidifier and oscillation modes. There's also a handy timer setting that can be used to automatically switch on or off after a set amount of time up to 8 hours, so you can have it run throughout the night and not have to wake up to switch it off. You can even take control of the cooler using the remote control that comes supplied.
- Air cooler, humidifier and Air Purifier
- Easy-to-use digital controls
- High-efficiency honeycomb cooling pads
- Remote control included
- 3-speed fan with oscillation mode
- 40-litre water tank and ice box
- 1-8 hour timer
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 44.4 x44.3 x 124 cm
- Weight: 19.3Kg
- Power: 180W / 3p per hour
- Air flow (at high speed): 4000 m³/h
- Power supply (V): 200-240
- Integrated carry handle and durable castor wheels
- Directional louvres
- Slim Design
- 12 Month hassle-free warranty
The Techie Stuff
The Slim40i is an evaporative air cooler that cools the air by means of evaporation. When water evaporates into the air, the result is a mixture of air and water molecules. This chemical change requires heat which is taken from the water molecules, resulting in a spot cooling effect, the temperature drop. The air is passed through a special honeycomb cooling pad which expands the evaporation surface and improves the cooling effect while doubling as an air filter. The evaporative coolers must be used in rooms or spaces with good ventilation otherwise the room will get saturated with humidity and the effect of cooling will stop.
Evaporative cooling occurs to every one of us, perspiration is the way our body reduces its temperature by evaporation when we are too hot.