Stay cool and comfortable this summer with the new 4-in-1 Air Cooler. The AC60E is an air cooler, air purifier, fan and humidifier and will cool a small area without the need for venting or installation. The beauty of this air cooler is that it generates a steady stream of cold air through evaporation, which unlike conventional air conditioners doesnt require the need for a window vent kit or any permanent installation. It works by blowing evaporating water, giving you a cool fresh feeling. This stylish, portable model is ideal for cooling a person or personal area within a home or office or even outdoors on your porch or terrace.
How it works:
It is incredibly easy to use. Simply fill the water tank with cold water and then enjoy the cool air. You can even fill the tank with ice or use a freezer pack to cool the air even further. The air cooler cools the air by means of evaporation. When cool water evaporates into the air, the result is a mixture of cold air and mist.
Please note that as soon as there is a heatwave, this unit always sells through very quickly so to avoid disappointment be sure to get one while you can!
Why this air cooler is right for you:
- 4-in-1: Air cooler, air purifier,Fan and Humidifier
- Creates a cool breeze using evaporated water
- Perfect for small rooms and offices
- Very low running costs - less than a lightbulb!
- 3 fan speeds so you can set your desired level of cooling
- 3 fans modes: Normal/ Natural and Sleep for quieter operation
- Air outlet with 360° rotation optimizing the airflow
- 10 litre water tank enough for up to 7.5 hrs of continuous operation
- 0-7.5 hours stopping timer
- Castor wheels for easy portability
- Environmentally friendly, refrigerant free and economical
- Water tank empty indicator
- Easy to use digital controls
- Remote Control
- Water Tank 10 litres
- Air Flow 420 m3/hr
- Noise level: 64dB
- Power supply 220-240V/50Hz
- Rated Input 65 Watt
- Dimensions 383x322x700mm
- Weight: 7.8kg
The Techie Stuff
The AC60E is an evaporative air cooler cooling the air by means of evaporation. When water evaporates into the air, the result is a mixture of air and water molecules. This chemical change requires heat which is taken from the water molecules, resulting in a spot cooling effect, the temperature drop. The air is passed through a special honeycomb cooling pad which expands the evaporation surface and improves the cooling effect while doubling as an air filter. The evaporative coolers must be used in rooms or spaces with good ventilation otherwise the room will get saturated with humidity and the effect of cooling will stop.