Unico air conditioning units have been designed specifically to eliminate the need of outdoor condensing unit, reducing both installation costs and time. Unico R automatically provides additional heating for when external temperatures drop below 2°C. The heat pump function is supplemented by an auxiliary heater that provides heating in all weather conditions outside. Its sleek modern design and extremely quiet operation make it especially suitable for domestic bedrooms and hotel rooms.
Air flow and air distribution are key elements for achieving perfect comfort. Unico generates up to a maximum of 490m3/hr of air flow, which is distributed efficiently throughout the room due to the large sized air vent(690x 60mm)
- Wall mounted with no outdoor unit, only two air vents are visible from outside
- Round the year use cooling in summer and efficient heating in winter to replace central heating and radiator
- Great for conservation areas, high rise buildings or where outdoor install space is difficult to access
- Quiet and efficient and space saving slimmer than a split air con indoor unit
- No need to be installed by an air con engineer, no annual service required, washable filters
- Sleek and compact design – 23 cm thickness
- 9000 BTU (2.6kw ) Cooling Capacity, suitable for rooms up to 30 sqm (36 sqm if mainly for heating)
- Choice of high or low wall installations, great for domestic, office, conservatories, outdoor buildings, server rooms
- Extra electric heater backup for very low temperature operation
- 2.5 kW Heat Pump + 2kW electric heater
- Modern look complimenting any design
- Dimensions HxWxD: 51.6x90.2x22.9cm
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 3,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (10sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.