Unico air conditioning units have been designed specifically to eliminate the need of outdoor condensing unit, reducing both installation costs and time.
The Unico inverter, the first and only fixed through the wall air conditioner with DC inverter technology that does not require installation of outdoor condensing units and inter-connecting pipework. Unlike ‘on-off’ system, inverter units make it possible to reach the desired temperature rapidly and keep it constant, preventing sharp changes, unico Inverter DC units operate quietly with reduced energy consumption. Inverter technology ensures maximum efficiency and delivers optimal comfort while at the same time cutting costs.
- Wall mounted with no outdoor unit, only two air vents are visible from outside
- Quiet and efficient DC Inverter for 30% extra power savings
- Great for conservation areas, high rise buildings or where outdoor install space is difficult to access
- Space saving slimmer than a split air con indoor unit
- Sleek and compact design – 23 cm thickness
- No need to be installed by an air con engineer, no annual service required, washable filters
- 11,000 BTU (3.1 kW) cooling capacity, great for domestic, office, conservatories or server rooms
- Choice of high or low wall installations, suitable for rooms up to 34 sqm
- Modern look complimenting any design
- Dimensions HxWxD: 50.6x90.2x22.9cm
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 3,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (10sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.