Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
This durable dehumidifier has been designed for indoor and out building use and is able to function at temperatures close to freezing. Whether wanting to keep a four bedroom house or a small warehouse free of excess moisture and damp; the DD122FW-CLASSIC from Ecoair is an ideal choice.
As well as helping to alleviate issues like damp, condensation and mould this dehumidifier also features an ioniser and silver filter. Bacteria is killed the instant it comes into contact with the efficient silver filter; helping to create a cleaner and healthier home.
For those that want to extract at a constant rate, even at temperatures close to freezing, a desiccant dehumidifier is the perfect choice. Standard compressor dehumidifiers struggle in certain temperatures, whereas a desiccant dehumidifier is able to function effectively even in extreme temperatures.
Currently one of the bestselling desiccant dehumidifiers on the market, this model is known for its reliability and brilliant results. It now features 3D louvers for improved air flow, an excellent power saving function (Eco7) and an impressive 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Power consumption (W): 300-580
- Moisture removal 20°C, RH60% (L/day): 7
- Noise level : 34 dB - whisper quiet in low fan mode
- Working temperature 1-40 °C
- Programmable timer
- Auto-swinging lourves
- Continuous drainage with 1 meter hose supplied
- Very slim & compact
- Built in heater
- No noisy compressor
- Silver filter - Kills bacteria on contact
- Eco 7 technology: optimises performance and minimises energy consumption
- Water tank capacity: 2 litres
- Easy to use controls
- Free from harmful gases
- Lightweight with carry handle
- Safety features: water full indicator & automatic shut-off when tank full
- Laundry mode
- 2 years warranty
- 29.00 (W) x 17.50 (D) x 48.50 (H) cm (product dimensions)
- 35.00 (W) x 22.90 (D) x 55.50 (H) cm (shipping dimensions)
- 6.00 kg (product weight)
- 7.00 kg (shipping weight)
Product code: DD122FW-CLASSIC MK5