Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
This is a graded product. A1 products are "as new" but have been box opened. All A1 products will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation.
Easy to use
The electriQ MD600 is a lightweight and ultra-portable dehumidifier that's ideal for small areas where traditional dehumidifiers cannot reach. This compact dehumidifier uses compressor free peltier (thermo electric) technology to deliver powerful yet whisper quiet, energy efficient performance to help eliminate damp and condensation in your home. This user-friendly dehumidifier features a single ON/OFF switch that even the most hardened technophobe would get to grips with.
The transparent water tank is large enough to hold up to 2 litres of water making it suitable for a few days of operation without needing to be emptied. When the water tank reaches its full capacity the unit will automatically switch off and a handy indicator light will then alert you to empty the tank. The water tank is cleverly positioned at the front of the dehumidifier for quick and easy access. The MD600 also boasts an integrated carry handle and rubber feet for effortless portability and stability.
- Ultra quiet Peltier dehumidifier technology
- Ideal for wardrobes, cupboards, closets or small box rooms
- Compact and lightweight design
- Simple on / off operation
- Built-in Carry handle
- Water tank full light
- Economical to run
- No compressor
- Child Safe Vents
- Mains operated
- Can be used in Caravans, Motor homes or boats
- Thermo Electric Peltier Technology using maximum 72 Watts
- Front air inlet (can be placed flushed against the wall)
- Top air outlet (for better air flow)
- Removable front water tank
- Rubber feet for maximum stability
- 1 Year Warranty
- Capacity : approximately 600ml per day
- Cooling element : thermo-electric Peltier module
- Fan : 90mm x 90mm DC Brushless motor
- Power consumption : 72 W
- Removable water tank : 2.0 litres
- Frequency (Hz): 50
- W x H x D: 245 x 360 x 185mm