Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
StayCool - Get your Aircon Ready for summer, Service your Split Air Conditioner now ready for the heat!
You recently bought your split air conditioner from us, now it's time to get ready for summer.
Why have a service:
Air-conditioning units have lots of moving motors and fans indoors and outdoors to operate, each year these become clogged up with dirt and dust and this puts strain on the system, reducing the cooling power and eventually causing parts to fail. By getting a trained professional to service the system, you are making sure the system is running at peak performance and efficiency. If parts of the system are not working, other parts may be working harder to compensate for the lack of power. Just imagine driving a car on flat tyres. Sure it still drives but fuel consumption increases and tyres wear out quicker, much the same as Air Conditioners. Your Annual service also ensures your extended parts cover warranty is valid.
What you get:
- Servicing starts from £179 inc. VAT
- Filter cleaned on the indoor unit
- Condensation drains cleaned, disinfected and unblocked
- Coil (cooling fins) cleaned and disinfected
- System tested for coolant gas leaks and perished seals - repair/regas options
- Electrical testing for power spikes to identify system faults
- Clean and unblock drains inside and out
- Outdoor coil cleaned to improve cooling
- Check and lubricate moving components and running performance
- External fans and motors oiled and serviced
What Happens Next?
After placing your order for an Air Conditioner Service, a member of our customer support team will contact you to agree a date to attend your site. This is normally within 7 days, but can be longer at the start of summer when Aircon servicing is at its highest demand. The price is based on ground or first floor access to the outdoor unit, or a suitable access stairway and platform to access the outdoor unit at higher levels. Bulk discounts may apply to multiple split devices in the same building only. Additional fees may apply for difficult to access devices. Repairs (including power and supply issues) are not included in the service, these will be identified to you during the service and an additional payment required to complete.
If you have any questions regarding our service for split air conditioners, please call us on 03300 412734.