Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
- Switch off the dehumidifier and disconnect the mains plug from the socket
- Remove the water bucket from the dehumidifier and empty it and then disconnect the shunt from the pumpsocket located beneath the water pan in the right
- Fit in an 8mm hose (inner diameter) with the desired length onto the water outlet of the submersible pump and make it pass through the hole in the left side panel and then install the pump inside the bucket
- Plug in the pump to the pump socket and return the bucket to its room
- Extend the hose to an existing drain point or sewer always below 4m height from the pump level (elevationdepends always on the pump used)
- Plug in the dehumidifier and switch it on
- Test if the pump is working and is draining out water by adding water to the bucket until you check that thewater is being pumped out from the bucket