Slim, compact, efficient and quiet.
- Peter from Hayling Island
Amcor MD100 Rechargeable Mini Desiccant Dehumidifier – Twin Pack
With one unit retailing at £30 we are offering a great saving compared with our competitors and we are including an extra unit at no extra cost!
The Amcor MD100 is a compact rechargeable mini desiccant dehumidifier designed for use in small spaces like cupboards, wardrobes, storage boxes and more.
Once charged place this compact dehumidifier where desired and leave it to work away. Once the indicator window turns pink the unit needs to be recharged. Recharging the unit regenerates the crystals, so it can dehumidify effectively. Once the indicator window turns blue the unit is charged, regenerated and ready to use again.
This compact dehumidifier is an ideal way to protect precious items like your camera, clothes and more from damp. It can be charged 1000's of times and has a very long life span of around 10 years.
- Stops mould developing in drawers, cupboards, wardrobes keeping clothes fresh and dry
- Favourite with collectors as keeps their valuables dry saving 1000s pounds
- Protects expensive equipment or tools stored in boxes or confined spaces
- Does not need electrical power to operate making it truly portable
- Recharges easily from a plug in cable, Lifetime Durability
- Changes the colour when crystals absorbed the maximum amount of water
- Extracts water naturally drying the surrounding air without releasing any chemicals or odours
- Economical to recharge, MD100 uses only 25 W per hour recharging (cca 10 hrs) which is less than one hour compressor dehumidifier run.
- You may not need to recharge this unit for up to two weeks depending on the localised humidity.
- MD100 does not over dry as only absorbs the excess humidity
- Package contains 2 x MD100 mini dehumidifiers and one charging cable
Please note: There is a heating element inside of MD100 which slowly releases the humidity during regeneration.
It is ideally to recharge the MD100 in a dry room or a room where a normal dehumidifier is used.
This product does not contain any cobalt chloride. Colour changes occur through a silicon dioxide process; making this very safe a non-toxic appliance.