Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Control the temperature and schedule your air conditioning from anywhere using your smartphone
- Cools, heats and cleans the air – great for all year round use
- Doubles up as a dehumidifier to remove excess moisture in the air
- A++/A+ Rating Rated efficiency - Stay cool without spending a lot of money
- 12000 BTU - Ideal for cooling large spaces up to 30 SQM
- Prevent environmental pollution with R32 refrigerant's improved energy efficiency.
- Internal auto-cleaning: Automatically dries any moisture inside the air conditioner to ensure it's always clean
- Powered by DUAL Inverter Compressor™ Technology.
- Fast, Powerful Cooling and Heating with our DUAL Inverter Compressor.
Imagine if, before your commute to/from home, you we're able to control the temperature of your home or office using your smartphone, so the moment you arrive you're welcomed to a toasty warm or perfectly chilled room every time. Well, this is now a reality thanks to LG's latest air conditioner with built in Wi-Fi. It connects to your home Wi-Fi in the same way your laptop does, so you can use your smartphone to quickly monitor and manage the temperature, fan speed and a host of other features from practically anywhere.
The Wi-Fi functionality can also help you save money on your energy bills too! Let's say, for example, you're held up in a work meeting and are running an hour late home, just pop your smartphone out and set the air conditioner to turn on an hour later. It gives you instant control at your fingertips - after all, your smartphone is always within easy reach!
When it comes to cooling performance, you need look no further. This model boasts double the BTU rating than the average wall split unit we sell, which makes it more than capable of cooling or heating large areas up to 30 sqm. Plus, the model comes fitted with the DUAL Inverter Compressor™ Technology that's designed to cool/heat your room quicker and quieter than non-inverter models. It's also really cheap to run too, saves you money and keeps you even warmer!
There's even an auto-clean function to stop mould and bacteria from building up and causing unpleasant odours. And, the best thing is, it does all this while it cools or heats so you don't have to worry about a thing ensuring long-term stable performance with minimum maintenance.
- Power Supply: 220-240V~ 50Hz, 1Ph
- Indoor Dimensions (L*W*H) (MM): 837 x 308 x 189
- Indoor Net Weight (Kg): 8.7
- Outdoor Dimensions (L*W*H) (MM): 717 x 495 x 230
- Outdoor Net Weight (Kg): 25.1
- Air Flow (M3/min): 12.5
- Rated capacity Cooling (kW): 0.89/3.50/4.04
- Rated capacity Heating (W): 0.89/4.0/5.1
- Power Input Cooling (kW): 1.080
- Power Input heating (kW): 1.050
- Current input Cooling (A): 1.1/4.7/6.0
- Current input Heating (A): 1.1/4.7/7.0
- SCOP (Average/Warmer): 4.0/4.9
- Copper Pipe Type length Min./Max: 3m/15m
- Liquid side / Gas side (mm/inch): 6.35 (1/4)+9.52(3/8)
- Refrigerant type/weight: R32/700g
- Noise Level (Sound Pressure) S / L / M / H * : 19 / 27 / 35 / 41
- Energy label Cooling: A++
- Energy label Heating: A+/A++
- LG DUAL Inverter Compressor™.
- R32 Eco-Conscious Refrigerant
- Cooling, Heating, purifying & Dehumidifying
- Quick and Easy installation
- Heat Pump for efficient heating
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
- Digital Led temperature and function display
- 24 Hour Timer
- Silent Mode
- Auto Restart
- Control 4 Levels of Energy Consumption
- Pre-Filter traps Big Dust from the Start
- 3 year warranty, 10 year inverter Compressor Warranty
These units are designed to reduce the installation time. The indoor and outdoor units are pre-gassed. The indoor unit should be fitted to the wall using a mounting plate supplied in the box. The condenser should be fixed on the ground or wall mounted on the outside of the wall, using the optional wall-mounting bracket. The unit must be installed by a F-Gas qualified AC engineer. Please ensure the qualified fitter reads the user manual in full before installing.
These units contain a gas which is governed by F-Gas regulations. The gas must be handled by a qualified F-Gas personnel. 3 Year warranty is subject to commissioning by qualified F-Gas engineers.