Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Small and Lightweight
- Compact and portable
- Cooling and Dehumidifying
- 8,000 BTU - Ideal for cooling large spaces up to 20 square metres (215 square feet)
- Swing mode for improved cooling
- Modern Design blends in any space
- It's ready to use straight out of the box and requires no permanent installation
The air conditioner boasts an impressive BTU rating that's ideal for cooling larger spaces up to 20SQM, without taking up too much floor space.
The air conditioner is ready to work straight out of the box and doesn't require any permanent installation. And, because it stands on a set of castor wheels and features integrated side handles, you can move it from room to room with ease. The digital control panel allows for quick and easy operation of the functions, fan speed, timer and temperature settings. Plus, the unit's subtle styling is perfectly designed to sit discreetly out of the way in the corner of a room.
- Cooling, fan function and dehumidifier function
- 8,000 BTU cooling performance
- Great for home, office or commercial use
- 2-speed turbo fan with sleep mode
- 24 hour timer
- Digital controls with LED Display
- Dimensions (H*W*D): 678 x 328 x 305mm
- Weight: 19Kg
- Dehumidification (max): 21 L/day
- Cable management system
- Air flow (at high speed): 300 m³/h
- Power supply (V): 220-240
- 8,000 BTU
- Cooling capacity: 2.06 kW
- Running Power: 0.8 kW
- Durable castor wheels
- Directional louvres
- Hose 1.5m
- Noise Level: ≤54dB(A)
- HFC Free environmentally friendly air conditioner with Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- 12 Month hassle free warranty
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Air Conditioner
- 1 x Exhaust hose
- 1 x Fishtail connector
- 1 x Remote control
Please Note: All portable air conditioners must be vented out so the heat is removed from the room that is being cooled. The ideal solution is to vent them through a wall or window. For your convenience this air conditioner is supplied with a hose and a window venting kit so you can start using it straight away! The provided kit is designed to be installed with sliding or sash windows but is not ideal for other window types. However the provided fishtail adapter can be used with most windows or doors. During cooling, the fishtail reducer ensure that the opening is as small as possible. For even better cooling we provide an optional universal window seal at checkout.