Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
This is a graded product. A2 products have minor visible dents & scuffs. All products are tested and are in good working order.
ALL-IN-ONE AIR CONDITIONER
Perfectly sized for small to medium spaces like a home kitchen or bedroom, the Amcor SF8000E slim-line portable Air Conditioner delivers unrivalled cooling performance and value in its class. As well as offering powerful air conditioning, this energy efficient A rated model is packed full of useful features and is essentially a 3 in 1 unit - Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier and Fan.
Heat wave coming up? Dont sweat! This great value air conditioner boasts an impressive cooling capacity of 7,000 BTU which is more than enough to cool rooms up to 18 sqm.
Great for small rooms, caravans, boats or where space is limited, the cooling fan function is perfect when you need to cool one part of your room - ideal for when youre on your own or dont want to waste time and money cooling unnecessary areas.
With the ability to extract up to 20 litres a day, the powerful dehumidifier setting can help prevent health problems that result from condensation, mould and damp.
This portable unit comes with a remote control, an integrated handle and durable castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability. The digital control panel allows for quick and easy operation of the air condtioners multiple functions including fan speed, timer/sleep mode and temperature settings.
Please Note: Stock of this Air Conditioner often sells out fast due to the low price, we advise that you order as quickly as possible to make sure you dont miss out.
Who are Amcor?
Amcor Group are one of the Worlds largest air conditioner manufacturers. For over 60 years, Amcor has specialised in indoor environmental control. They focus on creating only the highest qualty products making them the most trusted brand available.
Why this air conditioner is right for you:
- 3 in 1 unit with Cooling, Fan, Dehumidifier function
- Compact and portable
- Ideal for home use - small sized rooms up to 18 sqm (approx 200 sqft)
- 24 hour start/ stop timer for pre-cooling rooms
- Low power consumption
- 12 Month Hassle Free Warranty!
This air conditioner is packed full of features:
- Highly portable slimline air conditioner
- Easy-set electronic touch controls with remote control
- Compact and small to suit average sized rooms up to 18M² (cca 200 sqft)
- Cable tidy system at the back
- Wheels and handle for easy movement
- Remote control
- Reusable washable pre-filter
- 1.5M hose and window kit supplied
- 12 Month hassle free warranty!
- 7000 BTU
- Cooling capacity - 2.06 KW
- 1-24 hour timer
- 2-speed turbo fan
- Noise dB - Noise Level: 38-48 db low/high mode(sound power method) EU label: max 65 dB (sound pressure method)
- 4-mode settings consists of Cool, Dehumidifier, Fan and Sleep
- Thermostat range - 16-31°C
- Dehumidification - max - 20 L/Day
- Fan speed - 2
- Air flow (at high speed) - 300 m3/hr
- Power supply - 220-240V
- Energy rating: A
- Running power consumption - 792W
- Running current - 3.9 A
- HFC Free environmentally friendly air conditioner with Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- Dimensions: 328X 305 X 678mm
- Weight (indoor/outdoor) - 21kg
- Hose Diameter: 15cm
- Hose Length: 150cm
Please Note: All portable air conditioners must be vented out so the heat is removed from the room that is being cooled. The ideal solution is to vent them through a wall or window. For your convenience this air conditioner is supplied with a hose and a window venting kit so you can start using it straight away! The provided kit is designed to be installed with sliding or sash windows but is not ideal for other window types. However the provided fishtail adapter can be used with most windows or doors. During cooling, the fishtail reducer ensure that the opening is as small as possible. For even better cooling we provide an optional universal window seal at checkout.
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 7,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (18sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.