What stands out
- It cools, fans and heats, making it great for all year round use
- 12,000 BTU - Ideal for cooling/heating large spaces up to 30 square metres (320 square feet)
- It's ready to use straight out of the box and requires no permanent installation
This portable air conditioner is a great all-round performer for year-round use as it works as an air conditioner in the summer, and a heater in the winter. The air conditioner boasts an impressive BTU rating that's ideal for cooling larger spaces up to 30SQM, without taking up too much floor space. The heater is really impressive and only requires a small amount of power to operate, which makes it an incredibly efficient and a cost-effective way of heating your room, compared to electrical or central heating.
The air conditioner is ready to work straight out of the box and doesn't require any permanent installation. And, because it stands on a set of castor wheels and features integrated side handles, you can move it from room to room with ease. The digital control panel allows for quick and easy operation of the functions, fan speed, timer and temperature settings. Plus, the unit's subtle styling is perfectly designed to sit discreetly out of the way in the corner of a room.
- Heating, cooling, dehumidifier and fan function
- 12,000 BTU cooling performance
- Great for home, office or commercial use
- 3-speed turbo fan with sleep mode
- 1 - 24 hour timer
- Digital controls with LED Display
- Dimensions (L*D*H): 476 x 385 x 710mm
- Weight: 33.5Kg
- Dehumidification (max): 30 L/day
- Cable management system
- Air flow (at high speed): 350 m³/h
- Power supply (V): 220-240
- 12,000 BTU cooling / 10,000 BTU heating
- 3.5 kW Cooling/2.7kw Heating
- Running Power consumption (W) 1.3 kW (cooling), 1.0kW (heating)
- Integrated handles and durable castor wheels
- Directional louvres
- Hose 1.5m
- Noise Level: ≤64dB(A)
- HFC Free environmentally friendly air conditioner with Zero Ozone Depletion Potential
- 12 Month hassle free warranty
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Air Conditioner
- 1 x Exhaust hose
- 1 x Fishtail connector
- 1 x Remote control
Please Note: All portable air conditioners must be vented out so the heat is removed from the room that is being cooled. The ideal solution is to vent them through a wall or window. For your convenience this air conditioner is supplied with a hose and a window venting kit so you can start using it straight away! The provided kit is designed to be installed with sliding or sash windows but is not ideal for other window types. However the provided fishtail adapter can be used with most windows or doors. During cooling, the fishtail reducer ensure that the opening is as small as possible. For even better cooling we provide an optional universal window seal at checkout.