What stands out
- 5 Stages of purification remove all types of harmful allergens from the air
- HEPA filter removes 99.99% of all allergens such as dust, pet dander, mould spores and pollen
- Ioniser and UV-C technology help to reduce airborne bacteria, viruses and mould spores
- Carbon filter reduces household smoke and odours
- Control and schedule the air purifier from anywhere using your smartphone
- The LED indicators display the quality of the air, performance levels and filter life
- Doubles as a diffuser – special built-in chamber for your essential or decongestant oils
- Set it to run continuously or use the adjustable 12 hours stopping timer
Control Using Your Smartphone
What's really impressive though it that you can take control of all the air purifier functions from anywhere, at any time, using your smartphone. Simply connect the air purifier to your home WiFi, download the app on your smartphone and away you go.
The app is really simple to use and offers Alexa and Google Assistant voice control, advanced scheduling and smart home automation within Amazon or Google eco system.
Monitor the Air Quality of Your Home and Office Remotely
You can quickly share access to the app with others on SMS, email and social media sites, and even operate multiple air purifiers at a time which makes it perfect for use in children rooms, offices, schools, gyms, hospitals etc.
If you suffer from allergies, this high performance air purifier is a godsend! It offers an impressive five-stage purification system to clean the air in your home, removing different types of particles and pollutants at every stage. There's a pre-filter for trapping large airborne particles such as dust, a charcoal filter for reducing odours, a HEPA filter for capturing 99.99% of all allergens, an ioniser to sterilise the air, and a photocatalytic filter for removing harmful VOCs - leaving you with nothing but clean, healthy air!
What's really impressive though it that you can enjoy complete control of all the air purifier functions from anywhere, at any time, using your smartphone. Simply connect the air purifier to your home WiFi, download the app on your smartphone and away you go.
The unit offers a touch control panel that's really simple to use and gives you access to three fan speeds, a 12 hour timer mode and a range of filter settings. It comes with a PM2.5 sensor which measures the air quality in the room, so you can keep check on the air quality and adjust the fan speed accordingly. There's also a range of indicators to inform you when it's time for you to replace the filters. Plus, the air purifier also doubles as a diffuser and features a built-in chamber for you to add aromatherapy essential oils to infuse your home with relaxing aromas.
- Primary filter - removes large particles from the air such as dust, lint & hair
- Elementary filter - removes large particles like hair and dust
- Antibacterial HEPA filter - removes 99% of airborne particles such as bacteria, pollen & mould spores
- Carbon filter – eliminates odours & absorbs harmful substances such as formaldehydes & benzenes
- Molecular sieve removes smaller particles
- Photocatalytic filter - removes small particles & reduces pollutants
- Plasma ioniser – further sterilises the air
- Easy to use touch controls
- Adjustable fan speed – low, medium, high
- Light indicator sensor to monitor air quality
- Timer – 1 to 12 hours
- App compatibility: IOS and Android
- Alexa and Google Home
- Filter replacement indicator
- Voltage: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Power Rating: 45W
- Airflow: 280 m3/h
- Dimensions: 360 x 206 x 536mm
- Weight: 6.3Kg
- 1 year warranty