This is a graded product. A3 products have moderate exterior damage. All products are tested and are in good working order.
2013 most powerful portable with Energy A Rating with Top Toshiba Compressor! With a massive 18,000 BTU cooling power modern design, this air conditioner is the best value for money and will cool and efficiently heat even large rooms up to 45 sqm (cca 490 sqft). This model now included the most efficient type of heating by heat pump producing 5 kW of heat out of only 1.45 kW of electricity.
This 18,000 BTU air conditioner is our highest capacity contender and the best buy because it comes packed full of features and can cool and heat larger rooms much quicker than any other unit. With all the standard features and more, this air conditioner has fitted castors so you can easily move it from room to room, a remote control with 24 hour timer for pre-cooling rooms, a long 1.6 m hose for extracting the heat and on top of all that it has the a slim design. It is easy to use as well, there is no installation required - simply plug it in and off you go!
Featuring Air conditioner, Heater by Heatpump technology, fan, dehumidifier and 24 hrs timer
Reflecting the simple elegant look of modern flat screen products, we deliver a new level of integration and style. Portable air conditioning is ideally suited for localised cooling. It can be used cost effectively to cool or heat one large room / office rather than a whole house. This unit uses Self Evaporative Technology that uses the evaporative cooling effect of the condensation to improve performance.
Why this air conditioner is right for you:
- For business enquiries, call 0871 6201056
- 2013 most powerful A RATED AC unit with Heatpump!
- Brilliant white mode with compact design
- Most powerful office/home unit at 18,000 BTU
- A Rated
- Ideal for large rooms up to 45 sqm (cca 490 sqft)
- Reliable, efficient air conditioner and heater
- 12 Month Hassle Free Warranty!
This air conditioner is packed full of features
- Modern compact design in neutral white style for perfect blending in any environment
- 4 in 1 unit with Cooling, Heating, Fan, Dehumidifier
- Strong White ABS plastic for enhanced look and feel
- No installation needed, simply plug it in and start using it
- Cools/ Heats the room faster than our other air conditioners
- Color LED display control panel consists of 24hr timer with memory, water-full indication, sleep mode and with remote control
- Top air outlet with oscilating directional louvers
- Fully portable with sturdy wheels
- 24 timer for pre-cooling rooms
- Built-in evaporative dehumidifier - up to 40 litres per day
- Memory functions that remember user settings on power cut off making it ideal for unattended operation
- 12 Month Hassle Free Warranty!
- High cooling capacity ranges 18,000BTU
- Cooling capacity: 5.2 kW and Heatpump powered heating mode
- Energy A rated which is unheard for a unit of this capacity
- 24-hour programmable on and off timer with user settings memory
- On board memory that will remember the settings after power cut off making it ideal for unattended use
- 3 speed fan with oscillating adjustable louvres
- Remote Control
- Cooling input 1.8Kw 8.2Amp
- Heating input 1.45Kw 6.6Amp
- Adjustable thermostat 16-32 C
- Airflow: 700 m3/hr
- Noise: less than 55db(A)
- Ecological friendly gas R407c
- Complete with long 1.6 metre exhaust hose and window mounting kit
- 40 Litres per day evaporative dehumidifier
Self evaporating technology improves the cooling process and increase its efficiency by re-circulating the water produced via the hot compressor coil and reducing its temperature while evaporating this water via the main exhaust hose.
- Dimensions: (W x D x H)
37.00 x 61.60 x 78.00 cm
- Weight: 43 kg
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 7,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (18sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.