COMBAT MOULD, CONDENSATION & DAMP
Protect your health and home from the harmful effects of excess humidity with our latest version of the award winning low energy 20L dehumidifier from electriQ - now with WiFi control! Suitable for flats and homes with 2 to 5 bedrooms, this powerful yet incredibly energy efficient dehumidifier provides a cost effective solution in combating damp, mould and condensation. It works by removing excess moisture in the air which can encourage the growth of common allergens such as mould and bacteria.
The dehumidifier features a clever light indicator to show the current level of humidity in your room, so you only have to look over to see what colour it is to know whether the humidity is too low, too high or just right. It’s perfect for monitoring the humidity and adjusting the fan speed accordingly to help save on energy usage.
CONTROL USING YOUR SMARTPHONE
What’s really impressive though it that you can take control of all the dehumidifier functions from anywhere, at any time, using your smartphone. Simply connect the dehumidifier to your home WiFi, download the app on your smartphone and away you go.
The apps really simple to use and offers advanced scheduling and a choice of six pre-defined modes including laundry, air purifier, child and a dedicated night mode which runs quietly without the humidity indicator light switched on.
You can quickly share access to the device and its settings with others via QR code on email and social media sites, and even operate multiple dehumidifiers at a time, which makes it perfect for commercial use in holiday homes, rented accommodation, property development, etc.
This efficient dehumidifier is engineered with some very clever technology that’s designed to run up to 40% cheaper in running costs compared with standard dehumidifiers. There’s also a timer function that can be set to automatically switch on/off at a convenient time - so you can have it run while you’re sleeping, at work, or at an off peak electricity period to further reduce operating costs.
BREATHE A SIGH OF RELIEF
As the seasons change, so does the air quality in your home. Thankfully, the dehumidifier features an advanced air purifier function with plasma Ionizer and UV sterilisation to ensure you breathe clean, healthy air all year long. The dehumidifiers built-in air purifier is designed to remove any microscopic allergens such as dust mites, pollen, mould and bacteria that may cause breathing difficulties.
If you’re finding it difficult to dry laundry outside due to the rain, then you’ll be pleased to hear that dehumidifier comes with a handy laundry mode setting that significantly reduces the drying time of damp laundry indoors. This clever little feature will also benefit your heating bills too because you won’t have to keep your heating on long to dry your clothes.
- Saves up to 50% of the running costs compared with standard dehumidifiers
- Great for flats and homes up to 5 bed houses; also ideal for small to medium size offices
- Low energy compressor - uses only 240 Watts
- Wifi controlled version of our award winning dehumidifier
- Control and monitor the humidity of your home, office, boat, caravan, garage or holiday home from anywhere using your Android or Apple phone or tablet
- Effective way to combat mould, condensation and damp with further energy savings due to smart app scheduling
- Follow me function - transforms the remote control into a humidistat which adjust the dehumidifier levels according to where you place the remote, unlike other dehumidifiers which only measure it next to the dehumidifier
- Premium Air Purifier function with plasma Ionizer and UV sterilisation
- Anti-dust oscillating louvres for improved air flow
- Special laundry mode: dries laundry more efficiently than a tumble dryer and takes less space. Also kinder to clothes.
- One touch smart mode to maintain optimum humidity; do not worry about complicated settings
- Large spill proof tank or permanent drainage operation; antibacterial coating stops the mould growth in the tank
- Castors for improved mobility
- Stylish modern design
- 1 - 24 hour stopping timer or full scheduling options via mobile app
- Active Carbon Filter supplied free of charge
- 240 watts/ hr power consumption
- Extraction rate up to 20 litres per day
- Digital humidistat with backlight LCD display showing current room humidity also colour led light green, orange and red for quick and effortless humidity level check
- Accurate adjustable humidistat allowing settings from 35 to 80% relative humidity in 5% relative humidity steps
- Permanent drainage port or tank use
- 1 - 24 hour stopping timer
- Two fan speeds for good balance between quiet operation and improved air flow/ performance
- Air Flow (nominal): 180 m3/hr
- Remember your settings on power off
- Max noise level Maximum 49 dB(A)
- Operating Temperatures 5-35 degrees Celsius
- Refrigerant R134
- Tank 4 litres
- Dimensions: W x H x D: 380 x 580 x 195mm
- Weight: 14Kg