What stands out
- Modern stainless steel island hood design looks fantastic
- Adaptable to extract or recirculate the air to suit your kitchen
- Three extraction speeds give you rates of up to 636m³ per hour – perfect for larger kitchens
- Four built in lights offer a clear view of your cooking space
- Touch controls give you really easy operation with instant response
This island cooker hood delivers power and efficiency for your kitchen, while its modern and stylish appearance means it also works as a centrepiece that looks fantastic above any kitchen island. With the option to extract or recirculate the air, you can expect excellent results that suit your specific needs.
It’s easy to install and can be adapted to suit your layout. With an adjustable chimney, you can adjust the height to suit your ceiling height and so you'll have enough clearance above your hob. Extraction vents the air outside and may require further installation steps to achieve this. Recirculation requires extra carbon filters which remove the steam, odour and smoke from the air as it is drawn through. It’s ceiling mounted, so you’ll need an extra pair of hands when it comes to fitting!
There are three fan speeds to help you clear the air, but it’s up to you to choose perfect speed to suit the dish you’re cooking. A lower speed is ideal for boiling water and cooking pasta, while a higher speed is better if you’ve got several pans on the go or you’re cooking something with a strong smell. With touch controls, it’s easy to choose the settings you want. It even features a timer, so you can leave the fan running after you’ve finished cooking to make sure the air is cleared completely.
With a stainless steel finish and curved smoked glass canopy, this island hood has a modern and contemporary look which suits a wide range of kitchen styles. It’s unbranded too which makes it much easier to integrate with your other appliances. There are four LED lights underneath which help to give you a clear view of your cooking area or are perfect for providing ambient lighting when you’ve got guests.
- Extraction speeds: 3
- Max. extraction rate: 636m³/h
- Number of lights: 4 LED
- Max. noise level: 77dB
- Air outlet: Extendable 150mm with 120/150mm adapter
- Energy rating: A
- Dimensions: H 665 – 1170 x W 900 x D 600mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x Island cooker hood
- 2 x Aluminium grease filters
- 1 x Extendable 150mm air outlet hose with 120/150mm adapter
- 4 x LED lights
- Unbranded island cooker hood
- Modern stainless steel finish
- Three fan speeds
- Recirculate or extract the air
- Four LED lights built in
- Height adjustable chimney
- Aluminium grease filters included
- Optional carbon filters available to buy separately – required for recirculation