This electriQ super slim ceiling cassette air conditioner is your perfect air conditioning solution for offices or combined installs in large areas. It frees up room on your walls and fits perfectly in standard ceiling tiles making it quick and easy to install. The unit will fit perfectly in spaces where there is extremely limited ceiling void, such as offices, and due to its low noise level you will hardly even notice when it is turned on.
It is not just a cooling air conditioner, it is a true all year round unit that both cools and heats to keep your environment at a stable and comfortable temperature. While other units would only have two air outlets, this one has four outlets that allow the air to flow out over 360 degrees giving it maximum efficiency and making sure the air is distributed throughout the entirety of your space. It doesn’t just keep your environment at a stable temperature, it does so using an A ultra energy efficient super DC inverter ensuring that your energy bills stay low. The outer unit guarantees fresh air intake so that if you have a room with no windows you will never have stale air in your room.
Not only does it control your environment in terms of air temperature it also has a dehumidifier function to remove excess moisture from your air. In heating mode it is fitted with frost protection, it also comes with an integrated condensate pump and an auto-defrost function.
Please note: Please read user manual in full and ensure you are qualified for the job before attempting install. These units contain a gas governed by F-Gas regulations.
- Outputs 60000BTU
- Super slim profile for areas with limited ceiling void - only 286mm depth
- A ultra energy efficient Air Conditioner
- Cools rooms up to a maximum of 145m2
- DC Inverter with GMCC technology
- 360 degree round air flow system
- Unit is pre-gassed to 5 meters pipe run
- Frost protection in heating mode
- Built-in drain pump
- Remote temperature range 16-32°C
- Ambient outdoor operating temperature:-5-50°C(cooling), -20-30°C(Heating)
- 3 years manufacturer warranty
- GMCC Compressor*
* GMCC is one of the largest manufacturers of compressors in the world and they have a strategic partnership with Toshiba being used as RD facility and manufacturing plant by Toshiba. GMCC compressors are using latest Toshiba technology and they go through strict testing.
The system supplied consists from indoor + outdoor unit and does not include any pipes or electrical cables.
The unit must be installed by a F-Gas qualified AC engineer. Please ensure the qualified fitter reads the user manual in full before installing.
These units contain a gas which is governed by F-Gas regulations. The gas must be handled by a qualified F-Gas personnel. 2 Year warranty is subject to commissioning by qualified F-Gas engineers. 3 Years extended parts warranty is subject to annual service.