This compact ceiling cassette air conditioner is your perfect air conditioning solution for offices or combined installs in large areas. It frees up room on your walls and fits perfectly in standard ceiling tiles making it quick and easy to install. The unit will fit perfectly in spaces where there is limited ceiling void, such as offices, and due to its low noise level you will hardly even notice when it is turned on.
It is not just a cooling air conditioner, it is a true all year round unit that both cools and heats to keep your environment at a stable and comfortable temperature. While other units would only have two air outlets, this one has four outlets that allow the air to flow out over 360 degrees giving it maximum efficiency and making sure the air is distributed throughout the entirety of your space. It doesn't just keep your environment at a stable temperature, it does so using an energy efficient super DC inverter ensuring that your energy bills stay low. The outer unit guarantees fresh air intake so that if you have a room with no windows you will never have stale air in your room.
In heating mode it is fitted with frost protection, it also comes with an integrated condensate pump and an auto-defrost function.
Please note: Please read user manual in full and ensure your are qualified for the job before attempting install. These units contain a gas governed by F-Gas regulations.
- Cooling Capacity: 17,000 BTU/hr/5.0KW
- Cooling Capacity: 18,000 BTU/hr/5.3KW
- Remote control
- Adjustable fan speeds for rapid cooling or minimum noise
- Heat-pump model provides heating as well as cooling
- Oscillating air vanes for dissipation of cold air
- A timer feature that will turn the unit on and off automatically
- High efficiency air filters to remove odours and particles
- Anti-mould coating for hygienic operation
- Digital display to show operational settings and temperature
- A "Smart Air" feature that will recall previous settings at the push of a button
- Noise Level: 42-51 dB(A)
- Minimum operating temperature (Cooling/Heating)°C: -7/-15
- Auto Restart
- Automatic Refrigerant Leak Detection & Self Diagnosis Systems
- Indoor unit Dimensions: W570 x D570 x H260 mm
- Outdoor unit Dimensions: W760 x D590 x H285 mm
- Weight: 18kg (Indoor)
- Weight: 40KG (Outdoor)
Units must be professionally installed by F-Gas qualified engineers and serviced anually. The system supplied consists from indoor + outdoor unit and does not include any pipes or electrical cables.
*GMCC is one of the largest manufacturers of compressors in the world and they have a strategic partnership with Toshiba being used as RD facility and manufacturing plant by Toshiba. GMCC compressors are using latest Toshiba technology and they go through strict testing.
These units contain a gas governed by F-Gas regulations. The gas must be handled by qualified F-Gas personnel. 2 year warranty is subject to commissioning by qualified F-Gas engineers. 3 years extended parts warranty is subject to annual service.