Need help? Call our team of specialists on 01484 448 946.
The Electrolux EXP12HN1WI is a high performance portable air conditioner featuring the latest heat pump and energy saving technology. The unit is fitted with tough casters so that it can be easily moved from room to room and a ducted exhaust hose with a unique window closure plate which makes keeps the window gap shut to aid the system to vent the hot air to the outside of the building Usually there would need to be holes in walls or a window left ajar. The auto restart after power failure function gives the unit the ability to work in critical heating or cooling applications such as a server room. Fully adjustable louvers for full air directional control.
Key Product Specifications:
- Heat pump
- Remote Control
- High efficiency
- Adjustable fan speeds
- Adjustable Louvers
- Oscillating air vanes for dissipation of cold air
- 24 hr Timer Feature
- High efficiency air filters to remove odors and particles
- Anti-mold coating for hygienic operation
- Sleep Function
- POWER RATING 220-C.V./GHz CAPACITY BTU/h 12000 (3.3kw)
- Heat pump ENERGY RATING A/A+
- CURRENT INPUT a (C/H) 5.2
- EER (BTU/hr.w) 2.9 COP (w/w) 3.0
- NOISE Db(A) 56
- DEHUMIDIFICATION (L/h) 1.3 AIRFLOW (m3/h) 470
- DIMENSIONS (mm) LxDxH 420 x 340 x 735
- WEIGHT (kg) 35
- MAX ROOM SIZE 25m SQ
- MAX CONSERVATORY SIZE 12m SQ
- EXHAUST HOSE LENGTH 2m
- EXHAUST HOSE DIAMETER 150mm
- WINDOW EXTRACTION KIT YES
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 7,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (18sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.